Today in all countries, there are various kinds of buildings. These buildings include residential buildings, offices, religious buildings, government, school buildings, hospitals, shopping centers, cultural centers and so forth.
So that the building stands out and attracts attention. It is not only the construction site that is important. One of the exterior parts of the building which is also able to attract a lot of attention is the installation of building names that are installed outside the building using unique signage. If you need a qualified and experienced signage service, you can contact the NORDIKSIGN.
Types of Signage Materials
Writing the name of the building can be made using letters that are given an attractive design. There are various types of materials used for constructing signage in building naming.
More waterproof material with an elegant appearance will certainly be more considered material. During the daytime, Signage will reflect light that makes it look magnificent without additional lighting. You can add LED light for signage lighting at night.
How to Install Signage
It is very important to pay attention to the installation of signage so that it looks aesthetically pleasing and attractive to the eye. In addition, installation with procedures is equally important to maintain the strength and security of signage. Bolt signage installation is one of the best. Because it is safer, not easily damaged and stolen by people compared to Styrofoam mounting media.
The steps in installing signage on the wall background are as follows:
- Prepare the signage that has been formed, along with other tools such as nails, ropes, cutters, pencils, screwdrivers, gauges and so forth.
- Measuring the media to be used as a place for laying signage, as well as determining the height of the location of signage installation. Then attach nails and ropes to mark the signage mounting area so that the signage can be placed straight.
- Arrange the signage laying plan as desired. If you have found the right layout and placement of signage, draw the printed pattern of signage on the media in pencil. Measure the location of the placement of signage by using a meter. Make a signage pattern on the wall with one pencil at a time until it’s finished.
- Mark and punch the background (media) using the drill at the specified points. Adjust the bolt mounting holes on the back of the signage. This is one of the most important stages. Because, if the hole does not match the point, the bolts on the signage will not be planted.
- Install bolts and nuts in each hole behind the signage one by one until it is finished. Make sure the bolts are installed well and strong.
- After the bolt is properly attached to the signage, match the bolt with the hole in the background (wall). When it is appropriate, remove the signage again, then put industrial glue in the hole in the wall, until it is full.
- Then reattach the signage, with the bolts implanted into the hole in the wall that has been given glue earlier.
- At the finishing stage, clean the former pencil pattern on the wall, and wipe the signage clean to make it look nice and shiny. Allow the glue to dry.
The quality of the installation must not be underestimated. Therefore, choosing the right vendor and proven performance is a wise choice. Because, with a good quality signage installation, the name of the building will be able to last a long time, look beautiful and also have guaranteed security. With imperfect installation, the name of the building can be seen oblique or space is messy, it is also easily damaged and detached. This certainly can endanger many people.